Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 8 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 am

DAMN SOME HOOD NEEDS TO FIND N CHECK WHO EVERS BEEN WRITTING 18th STREET SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS GOTA FAKE ASS VATO DISRESPECTN ALL THOSE WEST SIDE HOODS...DO ALL THE 18th LOOK LIKE ITS BEEN DONE BY THE SAME FOOL?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:51 pm

i've only seen 18 hit up in two spots one on the outskirts of the projects and the one in DH i just mentioned i never seen anymore than those. they do look the same, both where in the same blue, and same style. Its most likley some youngster doing some late nite 3:00am hit up missions when aint no one out there. What leads me to believe this? There is no names left behind, no particular clicks, no nothing. If your going to strike up 18 "LA" lol...we need some specifics, what click? where? 18 street has to many sub sets to even mention. 18 "LA' is irrelevant.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm

LOL @ PUTTING LA AFTER, I KNOW REAL 18th STREETERS WOULD PUT THERE CLICK N NAME LIKE YOU SAID...SEEMS LIKE YOU GOTA FAKE HITIN UP THE WEST N SOUTH...WE HAD ONE OVER HERE WHO WOULD PUT SOXLOS EVERY WHERE N I MEAN ALL OVER SO MUCH SO THAT BY THE TIME IT WAS CROSSED OUT 3 MORE WOULD POP UP...THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT A MONTH TELL SOME SUNKIST YOUNGSTERS CHOUGHT HIS ASS N BEAT HIM DOWN LAST I HEARD THE DUDE MOVED TO FONTANA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 am

Good shit, fools like that deserve a good ol' ass whoopin...Hopefully he didn't have to learn his lesson twice once he hit "Fo-Town" LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:35 am

Would yall consider the Sepulvada Boys to be active? I asked around and nobody seems to know about these guys...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm

whoes that?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:46 pm

"Sepovada Boys" derives from Sepulvada street, is essentially an offshoot of DH and a few other damu hoods, but mainly DH, and a few PDL. The Delmanns have been in the area for years, and so has a few other hoods. It was a "business" move in a netural area, but it has also always been a heavy dope area, where you could find numerous hoods coexisting because of the common nature of things in the area. After Operation Phoenix hit the area has become some what stagnit and business has began to move elsewhere. That whole area Sepulvada, Lugo, Sierra Way, Baseline was the area. The area has been very active for years. In retrospect if your not in or from San Bernardino and don't have your ear to whats going on in the streets than you won't know about it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:39 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:"Sepovada Boys" derives from Sepulvada street, is essentially an offshoot of DH and a few other damu hoods, but mainly DH, and a few PDL. The Delmanns have been in the area for years, and so has a few other hoods. It was a "business" move in a netural area, but it has also always been a heavy dope area, where you could find numerous hoods coexisting because of the common nature of things in the area. After Operation Phoenix hit the area has become some what stagnit and business has began to move elsewhere. That whole area Sepulvada, Lugo, Sierra Way, Baseline was the area. The area has been very active for years. In retrospect if your not in or from San Bernardino and don't have your ear to whats going on in the streets than you won't know about it.

I HAD A RUN IN WITH THE SEPOVADA BOYS AT FAME LIQUOR STORE!!! THEY WA SOME SOLID NIGGAS!! THEY WAS IN SOME MONEY TYPE SHIT!! THAT WHOLE AREA IS ONE BIG DOPE SPOT!! EVERYBODY HAD ROCKS!!LOL SIERRA WAY WAS ROLLIN SO MUCH EVERYBODY COULD GET THEY ROCKS OFF!!! IT SEEM LIKE ALL THE CRACKHEADS IN DA DINO CAME TO SIERRA WAY!! SHIT I EVEN GOT MY LIL QUARTER PIECE OFF AT FAME!!LOL

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeah its the dope spot, Baseline on the Eastside of the Freeway has always been a hot spot, after dark the zombies would come out, the ho stroll would get off. 5th and G in Downtown as well. Cats from all over the city regardless, not really tripping over hoods, just out there making it happen. But, the area around Sepulvada, Lugo, Sierra and Baseline was usually off limits to outsiders not from around there atleast in recent times if you wasn't from around there and tried to get some shit off, dudes wasn't having that. Its almost nothing but Damus around there, Its a heavy dope area no doubt, but niggas is banging heavy as well. Alot of funk with PPHG, Eastside IE's and some Hoovers. Real heavy. Dudes where getting served cold over there on a weekly basis before Operation Phoniex took out alot of it. ALOT of activity for years prior to this.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 am

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:
I HAD A RUN IN WITH THE SEPOVADA BOYS AT FAME LIQUOR STORE!!! THEY WA SOME SOLID NIGGAS!! THEY WAS IN SOME MONEY TYPE SHIT!! THAT WHOLE AREA IS ONE BIG DOPE SPOT!! EVERYBODY HAD ROCKS!!LOL SIERRA WAY WAS ROLLIN SO MUCH EVERYBODY COULD GET THEY ROCKS OFF!!! IT SEEM LIKE ALL THE CRACKHEADS IN DA DINO CAME TO SIERRA WAY!! SHIT I EVEN GOT MY LIL QUARTER PIECE OFF AT FAME!!LOL

Yeah, Sierra Way always got some activity going on over there...a gang of churches on that street through the North end...and quite a few ghetto looking apartments/projects where I would always see dudes posted up...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:21 am

Yeah Baseline at night is something else...I always go down there to get my tacos at 3 in the morning from Alberto's...LOL. Taco's Mexico is a cool spot too. These 24 hour joints never seem to let me down...but no doubt, fucking ZOMBIES everywhere...it's the land of the living dead out there on the reals...Crack addicts loittering all around the streets, the grimyest hookers roaming up and down, Police cruising EVERYWHERE you look. I can't even get gas around there without some crackheads walkin up, tryna sell me some obviously stolen shit.

Last edited by Paid_In_Full on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:23 am

LOL so damn true
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:

Yeah, Sierra Way always got some activity going on over there...a gang of churches on that street through the North end...and quite a few ghetto looking apartments/projects where I would always see dudes posted up...

Sierra Way is a long street but I'm actually only speaking on Sierra from about 5th up until around 16th street or so, mainly on the outskirts of Downtown and Baseline.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah Baseline at night is something else...I always go down there to get my tacos at 3 in the morning from Alberto's...LOL. Taco's Mexico is a cool spot too. These 24 hour joints never seem to let me down...but no doubt, fucking ZOMBIES everywhere...it's the land of the living dead out there on the reals...Crack addicts loittering all around the streets, the grimyest hookers roaming up and down, Police cruising EVERYWHERE you look. I can't even get gas around there without some crackheads walkin up, tryna sell me some obviously stolen shit.

LOL. What you doing out there at 3 in the morning? Keep it real homie Wink ....
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 am

D0 TH3 SSVF RUN TH3 SUR 0F V3RDUG0???
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:46 am

thats sounds like a funny question if you know the streets in SB..but yea I guess you can say that..They hold down what really is South West SB. But gang wise their hood is the SouthSide and the only part of the city that is called southside by gangs.Basically, if your not in VF's hood your not in SS Verdugo.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:51 am

AIT3 TH3N..TH3 SC0's,MVG's,7th ST,N MBS's BAK UP 3ACH 0TH3R 0R NAH??

I STAY M0R3 TA TH3 W3ST3ND U KN0W H0MI3 DNT KN0W WUSSUP THAT MUCH WITH TH3 3AST3ND.
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:03 am

3Y H0Ws THAT SHIT FUNNY??ITz A QU3STI0N..
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:17 am

ITS FUNNY ESE CUZ YOUR ASKN IS SOUTH SIDE VERDUGO FLATS RUNNING THE SUR SIDE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:20 am

Y3A.TH3IR CUD B3 M0R3 VARRI0s T0WARDs TH3 S0UTH.JUST BCUz TH3IR SS D03SNT M3AN THT TH3Y AUT0MATICLY RUN TH3 WH0L3 S0UTH 0F V3RDUG0..
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:21 am

ITz A SIMPL3 ASS QU3STI0N U KN0W.D03s SSVF's RUN 0R MAINTAIN TH3 S0UTH 0F V3RDUG0.

Last edited by GUERO909 on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:24 am

well I guess thats why it sounds funny...but really I wasn't trying to be an asshole by saying that. Its just that their really is no other parts of Verdugo considered the southside other than VF's hood. If that makes sense.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 am

GUERO909 wrote:Y3A.TH3IR CUD B3 M0R3 VARRI0s T0WARDs TH3 S0UTH.JUST BCUz TH3IR SS D03SNT M3AN THT TH3Y AUT0MATICLY RUN TH3 WH0L3 S0UTH 0F V3RDUG0..

BUT NO ONES EVER SAID THERE WAS ANOTHER VARRIO IN SUR VERDUGO...EVEN THE SB MAP ONLY SHOWS VFG IN THE SOUTH SIDE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Guero909 what the hell are you saying man?? I cant understand anything by how you type whats up with that? Can you just type normal so we can understand your questions better.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm

cray wrote:well I guess thats why it sounds funny...but really I wasn't trying to be an asshole by saying that. Its just that their really is no other parts of Verdugo considered the southside other than VF's hood. If that makes sense.

That sums up the question in its entirety. It can't be described any better than that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next