Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 12 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Who said SD black gangs originated during the 80's? And even if that were the case, the vast majority of Southern California B's and C's really took off, in terms of heavy banging, during the 1980's anyhow.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

nyte...i know. Somewhere on here there was a discussion regarding when did piru give san diego permission or some silly shit who knows...i don't think linkin park are piru's anyway. Obviously though, others have called san diego an off-shoot city which is what led mitchy to reply with that response we been here since the 70's.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Didn't Lincoln Park start off as Piru's?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm

good ?? i don't know. but there is a rapper from skyline who was dissing what sounds like mitchy slick and he said 'your hood started off as ceez you some wanna be peez' i never knew much about sd black gangs and still don't. i do know SB has been exxxtra hot lately

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Mitchy one of my favorite from the west...trigeration station still gets bumped in my ride on the regular
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 pm

huero wrote:Mitchy one of my favorite from the west...trigeration station still gets bumped in my ride on the regular

You aint got no ride shack boy
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 pm

fuck you jinky...my ride looks like this..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 am

HaHaHa This Foo
SAN BERNARDINO - Page 12 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 12 Empty MVT RIFA VID

Post  Hazzard909 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
check it out

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 pm

niners wrote:

That dude Menace looks like Plies and The Game put together
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 pm

When i first heard the song, i thought mitchy was shootin a low-key diss to lil wayne talking about fake bloods and what not. I aint really feelin the song the more i hear it. Lil wayne killed it for me.... i just caint get into him. Menace got a couple cool joints i bump, and mitchy, i been a fan of dude shit for years now.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Yeh I feel you Jae. The authenticiy goes right out the window with wayne. As far as the mitchy slick diss...I think it was directed toward Jim Jones. Because he came to LA late last year and did a show. He holla'd out "su-woooooop!" and it started a brawl between crips and bloods in the club. Jim jones took off into the back away from the melee. Since then, alot of people been woofin' over that. But how I see it, why would he jump into the damn audience like he has nothing to lose?

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:48 pm

I HATE LIL WAYNE PERIOD... all I got to say
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:45 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:I HATE LIL WAYNE PERIOD... all I got to say

I second this statement
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Anybody heard of a crew around the SB area called Wicked Minded Criminals?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon May 03, 2010 5:16 pm

P_LOKO wrote:Anybody heard of a crew around the SB area called Wicked Minded Criminals?

Aint that the same one that's in rialto? Wicked Minds.... shortened into "Rialto Wickeds". Maybe i'm just tripping.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue May 04, 2010 3:06 pm

The one in Rialto was ES Rialto Wicced Krew but like u said they changed it to just Rialto Wicceds
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ie9094ever Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 am

There is a gang in bloomington called WC Wicked Criminals. Bloomas X3 Wicked Criminals Clique

Ie9094ever
Wannabe

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Cevek Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:27 am

i wonder why the North end of SB does not have as much hoods as the other sides. Im surprised there is no traditional mexican gang there...im pretty sure there outside gangs though...

Cevek
Wannabe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-22

http://909951rockerz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm

[quote="Cevek"]i wonder why the North end of SB does not have as much hoods as the other sides. Im surprised there is no traditional mexican gang there...im pretty sure there outside gangs though...[/quote

Back in the day the North end via Northpark, Arrowhead Farms, Shandon Hills, University and Kendall, you can even put Marshall in that mix as the communities that make up the "North End." All these areas were where the "well to do" families stayed. Though most of the communities on the West have nice homes really the east and south have always been hood/barrio. But the north was the exlusive part of SB the part where you were considered rich if you lived there. They had one "ghetto" on the north which was Arrowhead Farms. Nowadays you will find dudes from west side and east side but also dudes from la or pomona too. Its a melting pot alot like the east side. But back in the day Arrowhead farms was white trash ghetto. Alot of "good o'l boys" lived there and they're still there to this day. I've heard of the Tre rocs having rumbles with them "peckerwoods" or north side peckerwoods but this was back in 2003 or 2004. In fact though, if you roll thru arrowhead farms you'll find alot of the "white trash" white boys though the ones i come across when i'm at the liquor store or whatever are never negative but always act cool and speak. They just rugged looking. lol. BUt that was the only ghetto part of the north. So thats why, to answer your question. Arrowhead farms had alot of bikers too and still does. The 'hang out' spot for them is at the Wooden Nickel on Kendall. But there is no traditional barrio over there at all and thats the only reason. As a matter of fact the new north end is considered something else now I forgot the name of it but all that area above Pine and kendall. Personally, and i base this off of something I heard someone actually say- i think they separate it because north san bernardino isn't what it used to be. That shit hood as hell now and been like that since the mid 90's. But 80's and before all white a few hispanics a few blacks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cevek Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm

thank for the info g. Yeah i know that new area your talking about it looks real nice and rich over there. I wouldn't be surprised if new hoods start popping up in the old part of the North end now that all the rich people are moving farther north.

Cevek
Wannabe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-22

http://909951rockerz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 pm

niners wrote:Though most of the communities on the West have nice homes

confused

Aside from the Magnolia states and maybe a few streets around that general vicinity, I see virtually no difference between neighborhoods found on the east side or south side or west side, at least not from an aesthetic perspective. They all have somewhat of a uniform look. It varies from block to block in some cases, but generally speaking, there isn't much of a difference. You will find well kept homes in certain blocks of the east side as well as in the south side also.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Cevek wrote:i wonder why the North end of SB does not have as much hoods as the other sides. Im surprised there is no traditional mexican gang there...im pretty sure there outside gangs though...

Basically, the north end has been the "white" part of town for quite a few decades (though that's now changing). A handful of areas over there are very well off, mostly around Valencia, and areas around Cal state, but the general area is otherwise middle class in status.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:55 pm

[quote="niners"]
Cevek wrote:i wonder why the North end of SB does not have as much hoods as the other sides. Im surprised there is no traditional mexican gang there...im pretty sure there outside gangs though...[/quote

Back in the day the North end via Northpark, Arrowhead Farms, Shandon Hills, University and Kendall, you can even put Marshall in that mix as the communities that make up the "North End." All these areas were where the "well to do" families stayed. Though most of the communities on the West have nice homes really the east and south have always been hood/barrio. But the north was the exlusive part of SB the part where you were considered rich if you lived there. They had one "ghetto" on the north which was Arrowhead Farms. Nowadays you will find dudes from west side and east side but also dudes from la or pomona too. Its a melting pot alot like the east side. But back in the day Arrowhead farms was white trash ghetto. Alot of "good o'l boys" lived there and they're still there to this day. I've heard of the Tre rocs having rumbles with them "peckerwoods" or north side peckerwoods but this was back in 2003 or 2004. In fact though, if you roll thru arrowhead farms you'll find alot of the "white trash" white boys though the ones i come across when i'm at the liquor store or whatever are never negative but always act cool and speak. They just rugged looking. lol. BUt that was the only ghetto part of the north. So thats why, to answer your question. Arrowhead farms had alot of bikers too and still does. The 'hang out' spot for them is at the Wooden Nickel on Kendall. But there is no traditional barrio over there at all and thats the only reason. As a matter of fact the new north end is considered something else now I forgot the name of it but all that area above Pine and kendall. Personally, and i base this off of something I heard someone actually say- i think they separate it because north san bernardino isn't what it used to be. That shit hood as hell now and been like that since the mid 90's. But 80's and before all white a few hispanics a few blacks.

Lol I remember my nigga Train sayin they would be gettin n2 it with sum white dudes up there, that shit is hilarious.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Nyte when i say nice homes i'm talking like all over near Cabrera and 16th and western, Trenton, alot of the homes in the gilberts, cg's the whole west side. I say that not trying to say yaw got mansions but what i'm saying is the houses are still well kept. Yaw got alot of old home owners who still take pride in their homes. The east side is full of renters so the homes look more dilapidated. The houses are bigger on the west than the ones on the east too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next