Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 13 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 am

niners wrote:Nyte when i say nice homes i'm talking like all over near Cabrera and 16th and western, Trenton, alot of the homes in the gilberts, cg's the whole west side. I say that not trying to say yaw got mansions but what i'm saying is the houses are still well kept. Yaw got alot of old home owners who still take pride in their homes. The east side is full of renters so the homes look more dilapidated. The houses are bigger on the west than the ones on the east too.

Which is why I said certain neighborhoods are better looking then others. I don't disagree with what you say regarding the states, Gilbert street area, but to say that "the whole west side" is like this is simply untrue. Everything east of Mt vernon looks like anything you'd see east of the 215. SCO's neighborhood, 7th street to the east and west of Mt vernon, the PJ's hood is the same, save the Carverdales and a few streets which are well kept. DH has some of the most beat up looking blocks in the city. Really though, the east side has it's decent looking areas too. Waterman north of Baseline, mostly the neighborhoods to the east around Bradley elementary and a few other spots just before Highland ave.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 am

Yup PJ's DH and I totally left out the barrio so I def agree with that. But my statement was "most" not the entire and so what I was pinpointing was all the area above baseline. Pretty much the area bordered by California to Mt. Vernon via Baseline and then California to Mt. Vernon via Highland. But also, yes the Carvadeles and topo the homes are still kempt. I personally think the East is the worst of the worst cosmetically speaking. Litter, grafitti, baseheads, run down houses, vacant lots, abandoned houses this goes on for blocks and blocks and blocks. The area up right before highland you're speaking of yeh I don't know how i left that out but those are the most decent homes on the east side. And the south yeh they do have some decent areas but compared to the west...nah. To sum it up I know you say you see no difference but I think the west is the nicest "hood" part of the city. And I think that is so because at one time the west was just as exclusive as the north end but this is earlier times before you and I that i'm talking about. So the lay out of the lots, the size of the houses, the manicured streets...to me are much more noticable on the west. And this is in my oppinion so i'm not spewing out falsehoods feel me, this is based on my perspective. But again, no doubt, it would be incredibly misleading if I would of said "the entire west" I can accede that point for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 am

This might be stretching for some but I still include 5X's as a west side hood I don't know where all this Rialto stuff is coming from and the 5's have a very nice nieghborhood too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

dstrm haha you know who was telling me about them rumbles was your homie Smoke and this little nigga that look like a bug I forgot his name black ass nigga with china eyes he was cool. We were letting off our heat the night of the convo we was chillin on a new years eve in the VG's at the homie Mike house. I'm sure you know Mike Mike too. They all be chillin' with Johnny Man on the north

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Yea Smoke my rele an I think u talkin about my lil homie Diamond, with the china eyes. If u r talkin about Diamond did he have a blacc 357 revolver that he shootin that night by any chance? Cuz if so, he need to slide that shit bacc my way wit his triflin ass lol. But I was never really on the North like that. All the homies up there usually came down to Rialto to chill. So Mike I might kno from the few times I was up there but not too sure.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Nah he had a small ass silver 380. if i'm not mistaken. But come to think of it, I think yo nigga smoke had a 357 or it could of been a .45 as a matter of fact he had two straps. We took our ass in because someone came out with some spaceship sounding gun niggaz was like where is that shit coming from? and what the fuck is it? lol so we dipped into the house. Mike not from your hood but he a well known cat foreal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:39 pm

dstrm do you know tiny fat rat aka Dez? Or tall thin niiga name Kobe?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 pm

niners wrote:This might be stretching for some but I still include 5X's as a west side hood I don't know where all this Rialto stuff is coming from and the 5's have a very nice nieghborhood too.

Lots of 5x cats been claiming Rialto since forever. I think the main reason for that is due to the fact that it's completely isolated from the west side with the wash being in between and what not. Same goes for Manor Boys. It also "feels" more like Rialto than SB right there, if that makes sense.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Yeh it certainly does feel like rialto over there, probably because Rialto is where foothill starts presumably. But their mail actually says san bernardino which is why i'm stumped on that. Sort of like Colton Crips their hood lies on the border of tri-city sb, colton, rialto. But their mail says Colton and thats what they claim. On a side note though I remember that Rialto High School used to be literally on Colton soil they explained this to us back when I was going there in early 90's when it first opened. The mail said Rialto but it was colton. I think they may have rezoned or something since then idk but these borders are wierd and probably change all the time. So does Rialto officially start on the west side of Pepper Nyte or anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cevek Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm

niners wrote:Yeh it certainly does feel like rialto over there, probably because Rialto is where foothill starts presumably. But their mail actually says san bernardino which is why i'm stumped on that. Sort of like Colton Crips their hood lies on the border of tri-city sb, colton, rialto. But their mail says Colton and thats what they claim. On a side note though I remember that Rialto High School used to be literally on Colton soil they explained this to us back when I was going there in early 90's when it first opened. The mail said Rialto but it was colton. I think they may have rezoned or something since then idk but these borders are wierd and probably change all the time. So does Rialto officially start on the west side of Pepper Nyte or anyone?

thats what i heard that pepper is the street that borders Rito and SB. That whole area has always confused me cus you got Rito/SB/Colton all together in that area.

Cevek
Wannabe

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-02-22

http://909951rockerz.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Again I don't like the narrarators commentary but here is some footage of the eastside/dowtown

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 pm

niners wrote:dstrm do you know tiny fat rat aka Dez? Or tall thin niiga name Kobe?

Man I lent my ole do-dirty out to Diamond ass and he said he lost it, i chucced it up as a lost but if niggaz still got my shit still im a be pissed off. That shit aint cool I had funk wit sum niggaz from NHC at the time and I culd have got my shit cracced being naked like that. But it is what it is, I kno smoke be havin his on shit tho. I done lost so many thumpers out there it aint funny. Thats one thing about Texas I love they really chill on they gun laws. And I aint got worry about nobody askin to borrow my shit.

On another note Kobe sounds familiar, sounds really familiar but I cnt put my finger on it. Keep in mind I have been in and out the E for like 5 years straight now so names are hard to keep tracc of. But Kobe is a name that I can honestly say sounds really familiar one I wouldn't 4 get too easy either bein a Laker fan lol. We have a nigga named Kobe from the hood if im not mistaken. Why whats good rele?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:23 pm

yea everything under merrill/mill and east of pepper is considered Colton. I think u right about that part about the city doin sum rezoning too cuz I have heard the samething about RHS.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Back when I stayed in the area, everything up to eucalyptus ave in was still San Bernardino, at least according to the maps and peoples addresses. But most people in the area would say they lived in Rialto anyway. Kind of strange. But I don't know if the borders changed since then. Half the kids that went to the schools around there lived in SB city limits but all went to Rialto schools.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

That shit is super confusing man, checc this the Westcourts aka cedarbrooks are still within Colton city limits. but as soon as u past them goin North they say its Rialto again. Idunno man.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:48 pm

niners wrote:Yeh it certainly does feel like rialto over there, probably because Rialto is where foothill starts presumably. But their mail actually says san bernardino which is why i'm stumped on that. Sort of like Colton Crips their hood lies on the border of tri-city sb, colton, rialto. But their mail says Colton and thats what they claim. On a side note though I remember that Rialto High School used to be literally on Colton soil they explained this to us back when I was going there in early 90's when it first opened. The mail said Rialto but it was colton. I think they may have rezoned or something since then idk but these borders are wierd and probably change all the time. So does Rialto officially start on the west side of Pepper Nyte or anyone?

yeah 5x hood is SB city limits, officially. But it's proximity to Rialto is why many of them claim it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:50 pm

niners wrote:Again I don't like the narrarators commentary but here is some footage of the eastside/dowtown

Poor footage, in my opinion. There's another video floating around out there, but it's picture stills only. To lazy to look for it at the moment, but might post it up later. It shows everything though, east, west, south.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:51 pm

I think so. Personally, I feel like I'm Rialto as soon as I hit Foothill. But officially, I think Pepper.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I noticed at the end he said "peckerwoods" when he was reading off the grafitti. A few years ago I made a statement regarding the peckerwoods being in and around highland between Hst. and Waterman If you look at the end when he reads that peckerwoods you'll notice he's right below highland on 21st and G because the Mcdonalds is right there so if thats not old then they're still over there too. But I think all that area above highland between D and Arrowhead is boarded up so it could be old grafitti

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Off topic, but I passed through Colton a few days ago, in and around CCC hood, and noticed that the old SB liquor is gone. When did that happen?

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Damn r u serious? U kno what they might have got caught up in the injunction process, that store was a part of them niggas hood fa real.

Were there any signs of any CCC's n the area still?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Were there any signs of any CCC's n the area still?

Yeah, I saw a few dudes strolling around. But there hood liquor store is gone.

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Cevek Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Damn r u serious? U kno what they might have got caught up in the injunction process, that store was a part of them niggas hood fa real.

Were there any signs of any CCC's n the area still?

I wouldnt doubt it especially after videos like these...

Cevek
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cevek Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

i just noticed some cholos towards the end of the video? NSC's maybe?

Cevek
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:52 pm

The place is gone for sure. Demolished.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss