Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

+16
ajax
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SFxSTONER
kn9ner
CaliforniaRepublic
a-nyce909
Ty
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
P_LOKO
dstrm300
IXE
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
samdooby
20 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 3 Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Shyboy, you hit the nail rite on the head. Word for word, I believe everything you said. I believe in the rapture, the anti-Christ, the 1000 yr war etc. And I especially agree with the Obama statements about who is he? Where did he come from? What is his background, etc?

People are gonna be really let down when this joker doesn't do shit and feeds people more "feel-good" philosophy. "Rome wasn't built in a day" and all these motherfuckers wround the US think this joker is going to fix the world...Yea right, the dude turned his back to his home state of Hawai'i and most people don't even know he is from there.

Americans can be so fucken ignorant sometimes, that's why we are the most hated in certain parts of the world...

samdooby
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:42 pm

cray wrote:
lol..Towards YOU and everyone else in the forum especially anyone who would like to respond to the actual question so that I can have a better understanding.

Revelation 16:8-9

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:42 pm

As far as Christian doctrine goes there has been countless Biblical prophecies fullfilled in recent history I believe 500 at present?,the reconcilation of Israel as a nation took place in 1948. Something that the Bible had said would come to pass in the book of Isaiah, a thousand years prior. There is to many to even mention, but its what I firmly believe the chances of things like this being conicendces are far fetched are virtually and mathematically impossible. But I know that doesn't pertain as something credible to all people, but hey thats why its to each there own.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:and again

mister know it all huh Rolling Eyes

Why do you have to take it so personal? You work with feelings bruh, you don't have to take a damn thing I say as fact, its my OWN understanding something that I believe based on what I know. So once again why take it so personal if you don't like it? Dont consider it! Simple as that.

i dont take anything personal... i just find it funny cause u seem as if ur highly educated... and know damn near everything

I'm faaaaaar from "highly educated", in recent years I have fed my mind though maybe you should do the same!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
I'm faaaaaar from "highly educated", in recent years I have fed my mind though maybe you should do the same!

i bet u sure have... seems like u dont even have a job

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:47 pm

LOL. Your to much. Go along now boy, keep responding to some of these comments on here about the rapture and end times! Its better for you than to be trying to pick a bone with me ONLINE.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:47 pm

ShyBoy, who did you vote for?? Matter of fact, how many of you vatos voted?? And for who??

Dicer, that's why I am asking preguntas, I have never been to the IE except maybe a handful of times. Homeboy, I dated a hyna from ES RIVA and stayed out there for a minute but we were on some go-fast type shit so things were blurry...

And trust me homie, I have been out of my shell. I am 30 yrs old and out-of-the-loop but my travels have been out of the US. I grew up and have visited some firme places around the world. Fiji, Holland, Belgium, France, England, The Bahammas, traveled through the Baja Peninsula of Mexico, etc etc..Trust homeboy, there's more to life than gang-banging...

santa

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:49 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL. Your to much. Go along now boy, keep responding to some of these comments on here about the rapture and end times! Its better for you than to be trying to pick a bone with me ONLINE.

r u employed or are u already collecting ur social security??? lol

ok grandpa... ill run along to the store and buy the prune juice u asked me to purchase for u

Last edited by ShyBoy_WExIE on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:49 pm

samdooby wrote:ANYONE CATCH THAT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SHOW ABOUT THE "ALICE BAKER" AKA ARYAN BROTHERHOOD??

THERE WAS A PIC WITH SOME AB MEMBER WITH A BIG ASS TACA ACROSS HIS STOMACH THAT SAID "ONTARIO"...

DID ANYONE CATCH THAT?

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF CHICK PUBLICATIONS BASED OUT OF ONTARIO? OR BERDOO SKINHEAD FAMILY OUT OF SB?

THE ABs REP WHERE THERE FROM LIKE HAVE ONTARIO OR CUCA BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEY HAVE CLICKS RUNNING AROUND DOING THINGS...I KNEW SOME PEKERWOODS WHO WERE COOL WITH VATOS FROM CVPOMONA THESE WOODS ROLLD LIKE 3 DEEP LOL...THERE WERE SOME NAZI LOWRIDERS IN ONTA BUT NOT THE SOUTH SIDE N NOT IN THESE NUMBERS YOUR TRYN TO GET AT, IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WHITE BOY GANGS IS THEY DONT HAVE HOODS/STREETS JUST MAKE MONEY ON THE SIDE N LAY LOW BUT THESE SKIN HEADS N NAZI ARE A DIING BREED THATS WHY MOST THEM STAY WAY OUT IN THE BOONIES N SMALL DESERT TOWNS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:49 pm

samdooby wrote:ShyBoy, who did you vote for?? Matter of fact, how many of you vatos voted?? And for who??

Dicer, that's why I am asking preguntas, I have never been to the IE except maybe a handful of times. Homeboy, I dated a hyna from ES RIVA and stayed out there for a minute but we were on some go-fast type shit so things were blurry...

And trust me homie, I have been out of my shell. I am 30 yrs old and out-of-the-loop but my travels have been out of the US. I grew up and have visited some firme places around the world. Fiji, Holland, Belgium, France, England, The Bahammas, traveled through the Baja Peninsula of Mexico, etc etc..Trust homeboy, there's more to life than gang-banging...

santa

i didnt vote because i didnt wanna feel responsible for one of these idiots to fuck up lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:53 pm

That's the way to go about it I guess...Get in where you fit it....

But I am 100% with you on the Obama issue, the vato is virtually unknown. I always peg the question about why he has abandoned Hawai'i and taken up Chi-Town as his stomping grounds. There is something behind that story. I know he went to Punahou School (which is a ritzzy, rich white kids school) and his birth certificate has been a hot topic. Something is going on with that clown. Soon enough, we'll see...

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:55 pm

yup... only time will tell... and we will all see who barack hussein obama really is

but im glad i dont feel responsible for lettin a muslim take office... someone who doesnt salute the american flag... and is new to politics

Last edited by ShyBoy_WExIE on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:56 pm

cray wrote:
ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
cray wrote:People have been predicting the end of the world and giving out dates/years etc for thosands of years. the world will eventually end but what makes you think you are so much more right then everyone else throughout history?

who is this directed towards???

lol..Towards YOU and everyone else in the forum especially anyone who would like to respond to the actual question so that I can have a better understanding.

Question about what Cray?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm

CANT EVEN VOTE FROM FUCK UPS FROM THE PAST SO IM NOT EVEN GONA GET INTO THIS SHIT Cool

Last edited by DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:57 pm

BARACK OBAMA "BIN LADEN" HUSSEIN!!!! HA HA

monkey pig afro elephant flower jocolor geek scratch king queen cherry albino cheers pale Suspect What a Face cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:COUNDENT EVEN VOTE FROM FUCK UPS FROM THE PAST SO IM NOT EVEN GONA GET INTO THIS SHIT Cool

ok... but i still believe u got a say in this... even if u cant vote

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:CANT EVEN VOTE FROM FUCK UPS FROM THE PAST SO IM NOT EVEN GONA GET INTO THIS SHIT Cool

Are most of us on here on that same tip? LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:06 pm

ALL I GOTA SAY IS THANK THE LORD BUSH IS OUT, MAYBE THINGS WILL START GETTN BETTER JUST FROM THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:07 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buck
Farack

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:13 pm

Honestly, things aren't going to get better. This country is so fucked up, read the news from all over the US and you'll see. People are now becoming desperate and all sorts of madness is happening like nothing we've ever seen. We are headed for a recession/depression and you'll see how things really hit the fan. Thrown in the illegal immigration issue, global warming, terrorists, Middle East issues, Iran, wars, Africa and their ethnic genocide, AIDS, bird flu, etc etc...

Homie, we are headed for the end of the world. The end is definitely near. Can't you feel it...

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:15 pm

I agree I believe things are gonna get ALOT worse.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 pm

HOLD UP!!! I JUST LOOKD OUT THE WINDOW N SEEN A NAZI LOWRIDER!....OH NEVER MIND ITS THE UPS GUY...NOW ALL I SEE ARE SOME PALETERO MEN N SOME BALD HEADS WITH ONTA ON THERE ARMS SO NOPE NO SKIN HEADS IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS...BUT ILL KEEP YOU POSTED SAMMY Wink

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next