Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

+16
ajax
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SFxSTONER
kn9ner
CaliforniaRepublic
a-nyce909
Ty
SURCALMEX
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
P_LOKO
dstrm300
IXE
Drop Out
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
samdooby
20 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 4 Empty Re: SKINHEADS IN THE I.E

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:17 pm

I agree I believe things will get ALOT worse. Things started happening in this recent history going all the way back to mid time of the 1900's that this world has never witnessed.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:18 pm

samdooby wrote:Honestly, things aren't going to get better. This country is so fucked up, read the news from all over the US and you'll see. People are now becoming desperate and all sorts of madness is happening like nothing we've ever seen. We are headed for a recession/depression and you'll see how things really hit the fan. Thrown in the illegal immigration issue, global warming, terrorists, Middle East issues, Iran, wars, Africa and their ethnic genocide, AIDS, bird flu, etc etc...

Homie, we are headed for the end of the world. The end is definitely near. Can't you feel it...

SIMON THE WORLDS A FUCKD UP PLACE...BUT BUSH WAS A DUMB ASS NT MAKING IT ANY BETTER.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:20 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
SIMON THE WORLDS A FUCKD UP PLACE...BUT BUSH WAS A DUMB ASS NT MAKING IT ANY BETTER.

dont blame only bush

u can also blame clinton because he knew about the terrorist attacks... but ignored them because he thought they wouldnt happen

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

dont blame only bush

u can also blame clinton because he knew about the terrorist attacks... but ignored them because he thought they wouldnt happen

HOMIE WHEN CLINTON WAS IN OFFICE WE HAD MONEY COMMING OUT THE ASS I (THE COUNTRY NOT YOU OR ME) I THINK THE DEFASENT(SP?) WAS AT ZERO BUT HE WAS A VERY GOOD WHEN IT CAME TO LOOKN OUT FOR THE COMMON MAN N HOMIE GOT DOMED UP AT WORK SO HIS OK IN MY BOOK Smile

DID YOU EVER THINK SOMEONE WOULD FLY A PLAINE INTO THE USs TALLIST BULDINGS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm

That's right Shy-Boy, Clinton could have authorized a missle strike in the Sudan when Bin Laden was there and choose not to. He has "hot-intel" and new where Bin Laden was but made the decision to let him slide...

Fast forward a few years later and on 9/11 the two towers come crashing down and look where we are 7 years later. No Bin Laden, no end to wars, no nothing. Bush is a war monger but there were things set in motion before he took office. He is just a mouth piece of his father. The dude is a fucken weenie. Fuck Texas...

samdooby
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:33 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
DID YOU EVER THINK SOMEONE WOULD FLY A PLAINE INTO THE USs TALLIST BULDINGS?

it was explained in the bible... didnt say that a plane would fly into a building... but it was similar to it

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:34 pm

samdooby wrote:That's right Shy-Boy, Clinton could have authorized a missle strike in the Sudan when Bin Laden was there and choose not to. He has "hot-intel" and new where Bin Laden was but made the decision to let him slide...

Fast forward a few years later and on 9/11 the two towers come crashing down and look where we are 7 years later. No Bin Laden, no end to wars, no nothing. Bush is a war monger but there were things set in motion before he took office. He is just a mouth piece of his father. The dude is a fucken weenie. Fuck Texas...

thats what i was sayin... i dunno wtf clinton was thinkin

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:34 pm

TERRORISM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS N YEARS IT DIDNT JUST START WHEN CLITION WAS IN OFFICE BUT CLITION DID TURN A BLINDS EYE BUT SO DID THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT WAS NOT AFFECTED BY IT, ITS NOT ONE MANS FAULT THAT WE WERE HIT BUT AMERICANS IGNORANCE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm

You know what, Americans traveling abroad are also to blame. I have been fortunate to have a firme wife who planted the travel bug in me and I have been to various countries and seeing how Americans act makes me damn shamed. We are so ethnocentric about everything.

How come all European countries speak like 4 different languages and we speak maybe 1 or 2 here and even that is a hot topic?

Americans think everything should be like America and complain when it isn't. I've seen cultural practices and norms be disregarded while Americans are looking out for only their own well being while disrespecting other cultures. And not accidentally, but blatantly...

Its no wonder other countries laugh at us and/or want to kill us because we are the ones with the "mightier than thou" attitude and have no respect or regard for other cultures and customs.

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 pm

can i be the first to state these true facts... i know some of u gonna hate but i felt it should be known

ok first of all... being that obama is the senator of illonios... dont u think its kinda odd that the day after he was elected president... 3 lotto numbers for illinois just happened to be 666... and yes they were in a row

then after obama was elected president... the president of iran... called obama and congratulated on his won... muslims stick together no??? dont get me wrong... im not mocking the muslim religion because i do happen to have friends who r muslim

obama will be at such great power... that there will be no more recession(sp?)... but only in a matter of time... he will bring the world to armagedon

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:14 pm

ShyBoy_WExIE wrote:can i be the first to state these true facts... i know some of u gonna hate but i felt it should be known

ok first of all... being that obama is the senator of illonios... dont u think its kinda odd that the day after he was elected president... 3 lotto numbers for illinois just happened to be 666... and yes they were in a row

then after obama was elected president... the president of iran... called obama and congratulated on his won... muslims stick together no??? dont get me wrong... im not mocking the muslim religion because i do happen to have friends who r muslim

obama will be at such great power... that there will be no more recession(sp?)... but only in a matter of time... he will bring the world to armagedon

SO OBAMAs THE ANTI-CHRIST FROM A LOTTO NUMBER...WOW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:18 pm

no

but what r the odds of that happening???

can u count the number of times in the history of the lotto... has that ever happened??? especially the numbers being in a row... and the day after he was elected president

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:20 pm

There's no doubt in my mind that Obama is a shady ass character.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:22 pm

just watch... the world will be a better place... then

BAM!!!

its gonna hit u like a pimp slap to the face

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 pm

aside from the book of revelations

also read the book of daniel... because they speak about it in their also

but once this does happen... all the people who wanted this man to be our president... is gonna be kickin themselves in the ass... and should all stay here on earth when judgement day comes

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  samdooby Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:36 pm

Amen...

No but seriously, Obama has a lot to live up to. Granted, anyone could have ran and been elected after Bush. He left this country in shambles and all one can do is go up. Even Obama's mistakes are gonna look good compared to Bush. But everyone is in need for a breath of fresh air and people think this dude is gonna come in and change things right away. WRONG.

Remember, he is a politician and politics work very funny and tricky.

samdooby
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:25 am

okay but can u guys answer me this...............why obama's mama has no legs talkin bout lets kick it...............lol....................
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:22 pm

S1ckmade909 wrote:okay but can u guys answer me this...............why obama's mama has no legs talkin bout lets kick it...............lol....................

lol this fool

shes dead nigga!

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:49 pm

theres no racist white gangs in Onterio that's for sure like 3 years ago some skinhead moved in where i live in the newer part of Onterio and he only stayed there for like 3 months we would always hit up his sidewalk and shit like that and mad dog that mutherfucker
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

SKINHEADS IN THE I.E - Page 4 Empty Skinheads in San Bernardino

Post  Ty Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:33 am

Catch the skins up around 40th and Electric Avenue. Check the Wooden Nickel or the Rustic Inn on Kendall near H. There used to be a clique called United Bulldog Skins in Highland over on Pumalo but they kind of died out. A couple of them claim NLR now. Same with Redlands, they had a few skin cliques through the years.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:06 pm

electric avenue... tight ass song Cool

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:33 pm

^ Who sings it? Jamaican dude?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:^ Who sings it? Jamaican dude?

yeah his names Eddy Grant

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:27 am

Yeah I just heard that on Youtube, it's alright. For Jamaican artists, I still gotta give it to Damien Marley and of course Bob Marley...me and the homies was just drinking up listening to his shit a minute ago LOL. The Island Breeze resteraunt in Colton always be bumping some Reggae Jams, it's all nice relaxing music, but for some reason I keep getting them twisted for Bob Marley, since a lot of them sound very similar to him.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:37 am

smokin blunts listening to bob marely is the way they do it on the 420blocc in the southside smoke pits. everything else is babylon
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next