Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCARY MOVIES

+6
JinkyRctongs
3l3m3ntal
TumbleWeed
SURCALMEX
P_LOKO
Drop Out
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SCARY MOVIES - Page 4 Empty Re: SCARY MOVIES

Post  wesiderider Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 pm

3l3m3ntal do you know the title of a sci-fi movie where this dude,living near the desert who finds some alien bracelet and when he puts it on he turns greenish???? Been trying to figure out the title for years!!!! Its an old flick(not black and white)......maybe the 80's......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

wesiderider wrote:3l3m3ntal do you know the title of a sci-fi movie where this dude,living near the desert who finds some alien bracelet and when he puts it on he turns greenish???? Been trying to figure out the title for years!!!! Its an old flick(not black and white)......maybe the 80's......

Hmm, doesn't ring a bell, I can check with some horror buffs on another forum tho.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

THE FUNNIEST SLASHER EVER! (NOT SURE IF I POSTED THIS ALREADY! GOLD!)

PIECES 1982

3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:41 pm

MONSTERS (2010) made on a $15,000 budget?! Looks better than Cloverfield!

3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I finally seen The Human Centipede... great sick lil film... a throwback to the late nite mad doctor films so predominate of yesteryear... it is a available at Blockbuster. Only this one is quite polished and stylish and a great deal more intelligent than the cinematrash of those years. This is the film about a mad german doctor specializing in surgeries on siamese twins who chooses to build a human centipede from two young gals and a Asian male he abducts by surgically connecting them from mouth to anus into a single body.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Francis Ford Coppola's Dracula is one of the best adaptations of Bram Stoker's vampiric take on Vlad Tepes. I am a huge fan of the novel concerning a Christian Romanian Prince that loses his love and his faith sealing his accursed eternal bloodsucking existance with a pact with the Devil. Some people find the book a dull epistolary (written in the form of letters or documents) novel but I found it contained alot of classic horror moments and in the opinion it's the influential mold of which many modern horror novels drew from.

Francis Ford Coppola follows the novel quite faithfully and even delves into Dracula's Christian warlord past and includes a fact from the book that Dracula can travel in daylight however in a weakened state. The film is gorgeous and opulent with it's sets and costumes and use of old school special effects.

A great cast that includes Anthony Hopkins as Van Helsing, Wynona Ryder as Mina Harker, Tom Waits as Renfield, and Gary Oldman as Dracula.

The only glaring flaw that prevents this film from being a masterpiece is ... Keanu fuckn Reeves as Jonathan Harker! Every scene this lunk appears in is the equivalent of clashing cymbal amongst a world class orchestra. Coppola was approached by Wynona Ryder with the script whom ironically Coppola was a huge fan of the book. Previously Wynona Ryder had a part in The Godfather III but had to drop out due to illness. Anyways, Coppola sought young emerging American actors for the film and for some moronic reason chose this sorry piece of wood. I wonder if Johnny Depp was available???

To cut to the chase, this film is the ultimate hi-def horror experience. Highly recommended.

3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

I seen on the history channel just recently around Halloween that the Dracula myth is based on a woman of nobility who would kill attractive virgins and bathe in their blood so she could stay young that is not get any older cause she wasn't young when she started. And because of her nobility she saw little to no retribution, supposedly she would be locked in a room in her own castle.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 pm

^That and Vlad the impaler
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm

wesiderider wrote:I seen on the history channel just recently around Halloween that the Dracula myth is based on a woman of nobility who would kill attractive virgins and bathe in their blood so she could stay young that is not get any older cause she wasn't young when she started. And because of her nobility she saw little to no retribution, supposedly she would be locked in a room in her own castle.

Elizabeth Bathory [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:50 pm

'Devil'....
'The last exorcism'....
'Orphan'...
'Piranha 3d'...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

'My soul to take'......that little girl from 'kickass' & 'Diary of a wimpy kid' is one 'hell' of a actress....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4