Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm

its an excuse to wild out. you see the pics, their all smiles.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:45 pm

DontxBrip wrote:its an excuse to wild out. you see the pics, their all smiles.

UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 I-C2wtPgP-L
UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 I-K7jm6cF-L

It is, it really is. Half of these little bastards can't even read or write properly, let alone understand the dynamics behind such things as the Zimmeran verdict or how the judicial system operates. 

An innocent black person is senselessly murdered by another black person; community does nothing. An older black man in Texas kills a 14 year old black kid because he wrongly assumed that the kid was a theif; no outrage, no protests.....nothing. A black gang member aims into a crowd of people killing a 4 month old baby; again, NOTHING. Just sheer silence. 

A black kid gets killed by a half Peruvian/Jewish man after attacking him; community starts mini riots all over the country and petitions the NAACP/DOJ/White House to take civil action. facepalm 

The majority of "black" people are extremely oblivious, and dare I say, ignorant. If I'm an "uncle Tom" (another ignorant term invented by ignorant blacks) for saying that, then so be it.

Last edited by 0ManForum on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:52 pm

And LOL at the skittles bags.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Holy shit what an embarrassment.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 pm

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Live video: 'They lynched Trayvon Martin,' says Long Beach protester
Video by Josh Dulaney
josh.dulaney@presstelegram.com
@JoshDulaneyon Twitter

Posted:   07/19/2013 05:36:23 PM PDT

A Long Beach protester on Friday, July 19, 2013, says, "They lynched Trayvon Martin," in reference to his shooting death in the Florida incident that led to acquittal for neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman:

Read more:http://www.sbsun.com/breakingnews/ci_23695872/live-video-they-lynched-trayvon-martin-says-long#ixzz2ZYLCnKci

-----------------------------------------------

putinface UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 2510667476  killyoself

What about all the black people who get "lynched" by other blacks in the hood every day??
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Verdict In - Not Guilty - Zimmerman Trial - Page 2 Empty Zimmerman verdict raises tensions in San Bernardino

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 am

Zimmerman verdict raises tensions in San Bernardino

Posted:   07/21/2013 07:38:38 PM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO -- Residents in Joyce Williams' Westside neighborhood have a lot on their minds over the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial, but people are cautious to say anything about it, she says.
She suspects it's because the neighborhood's mix of black and Latino families has played a role, given that Zimmerman is half Latino, and Trayvon Martin, the teen he shot and killed, was black.

"Everybody is pretty much looking at each other all funny," said Williams, 55, who is black. "When people walk by, they used to say, 'Hello.' Now they just keep on going."
People in various San Bernardino neighborhoods say they've seen varying degrees of tension since July 13, when a Florida jury acquitted Zimmerman of all charges.
Residents held at least three protests this past week in the city. One resulted in 11 arrests after some participants began throwing rocks and bottles at motorists and police.
Cleofus Wilson, 67, a black man who lives in the neighborhood surrounding Anne Shirrells Park, called such behavior misguided anger.

He recalls the tension among residents after the acquittal of Los Angeles police officers in the Rodney King beating. He understood why people rioted at that time.
"Now, they don't even know why they're doing it," he said. "They hurt, but they're not using their minds."

His friend, Anita Kelly, 75, who is also black, said people
should stop rioting and leave it to the federal courts to decide Zimmerman's fate since the criminal court decision has been made.

"You can't change what's already been done," she said.
On Sierra Way near Base Line -- another racially mixed neighborhood -- residents have already been reeling from killings that have occurred in and around an apartment complex. 

Now they're seeing added tension from the Zimmerman case.
"It's starting. You can feel it," said Anthony Banuelos, 49, who is Latino and has lived in the city since 2007.
Banuelos said he understands why the black community is upset about the verdict, but the change in the way people look at each other now has him on edge.

"As a Hispanic, now we got to be on the lookout," he said. "You have to be on your toes."

Hector Ramirez, 27, who lives on the Westside, said he hasn't seen an increase in tension between blacks and Latinos, but he suspects it exists in other neighborhoods.

"I think it's just the fear in each person," he said. "They see things going on elsewhere, so they segregate themselves."

Senior Pastor Andre Chapple, leader of City of Success World Outreach, agreed that the tension felt around the community is charged by race. But that, and a desensitization toward violence, has diverted people's attention from all the other deaths that have happened closer to home.

He plans to hold an event called "Tray Day" on Aug. 24. Church members will reenact Martin's encounter with Zimmerman and then depict what Martin would say to the world if he came back to life.

"I think that he would really try to open our eyes bigger than this race-induced emotion," Chapple said. "Everyone should be emotional about any kid being killed."
In the Del Rosa neighborhood, residents defined Zimmerman's acquittal as a trip that took society backward in time.

"This shouldn't be happening in this day and age," said Sharnae Goodwin, who is black. "Our ancestors fought for everybody during the Civil War to ensure equality. That apparently isn't the case in Florida."

Goodwin shared feelings of anger and disgust for the verdict and said she will continue to voice her opinion any way she can. But she stressed violent action will only be met with violent reaction.

"If these protests continue to become violent then it loses all power that our voices carry," Goodwin said. "If we march and protest, change can come. It may not come quick but someday my children won't have to deal with this being an issue."

Martha Hodge, a school kitchen worker, was angry over the outcome of the trial too, but for different reasons.

"My son was killed 18 years ago in Texas in a similar way that Trayvon was murdered," the black woman said. "His killer went free too. This just has to stop."
This country just needs to stop looking at young black men as the enemy, she added.

"They're just boys," Hodge said. "Someone's son, brother, teammate and friend. They deserve justice too."

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 am

He plans to hold an event called "Tray Day" on Aug. 24. Church members will reenact Martin's encounter with Zimmerman and then depict what Martin would say to the world if he came back to life.

facepalm ^^^

But on a side note, something has definitely changed in the minds of people lately. I had a pretty crazy incident happen to me on Saturday that I think may have possibly been related to all of the nonsense that's been going on. I'll tell y'all about it in the chat box.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:48 pm

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  LK1211#IE Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

i like getting fucked in da ass by men . cheers
LK1211#IE
LK1211#IE

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:33 pm

twerk
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2