Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAN BERNARDINO

+40
Earth Horse
calixprynce
comptonerb722
shortstaxx909
SUNNYBOY SBD
Elvo
Kev123
Cham
geyez
Cevek
Ie9094ever
Hazzard909
"Flaco73"
JinkyRctongs
wolfman
SFxSTONER
Coka
dynojr20
DH-MAR
Drunky McThuggerton
SOUTH SIDE_626
~OSO~
{~Vicente~}
SURCALMEX
East Coast
W.Devil
Ink
rocstar
P_LOKO
B.G.Nutt YrDp
spc6364
CaliforniaRepublic
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Grandhustle_909
American Zombie
dstrm300
Ty
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
44 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 11 Empty Ty, Tyrone Earl Wuz My Road Dogg but he wsn't from DHB- He was IE Black Rag homie

Post  DH-MAR Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Ty wrote:Without question the most hated hood on the Westside. Since they organized in the '80s they've had problems with damned near everybody on the Westside and a few Pomona and L.A., hoods to. Their OG's is cats like Jason Sweatt (RIP), "Medley," Green Eyed Gary (RIP), Boo, John Holmes (RIP), Darius Billbrew (RIP), "J.D," Mont and the Venables, Steve Key and "Cecil," Big John... Anyway the thing about the CG's was they never seemed to have anybody available to set the direction of where the hood was going or even determine what they was all about. In the early years they was cool mainly because every hood had blood ties to the CG's. You had the Macon's living in the CG's on Colorado near Magnolia right down from Jason Sweatt. You had Quincy "Q-Bert" Cleveland (DHB) and Johnathon Davis on each end of Gilbert. More Davis's right across the street from the Clevelands. You had the Waller's "Raymond from the Delman Heights center, Maurice "Big Worm later became a snitch," on Colorado and in the horseshoe on Lillian. Joseph Jackson (DHB) lived in the Gardens with his parents his whole life untill he got locked up last year, Tyrone Earl (RIP DHB), Tyrone's uncle and Raymond's son Terry Jordon (DHB) "serving life for killing two LA cats in DHB," Donald "Strife" Jackson (RIP DHB) lived in the CG's with his mom untill he moved to Delman Heights with his family the Graves.

The thing with the CG's that makes their situation unique is most of their issues started as personal beefs that escalated into all out warfare. Take for instance the issue with the Macon's. Really it was two seperate things that led them to the point where things are today. It started with a disagreement between one of the well known Macon elders and Jason Sweatt. Things got out of hand and Jason was shot and killed. There was alot of tension and discussion about what to do, but at the time there wasn't really a unified CG's hood that could muster any get back. They knew the Macon/Davis crew was strong, unified and disciplined. Plus the shooter carried alot of weight in the overall IE structure. So nothing was done to retaliate. The Macon's later moved out of the CG's with some settling over on Clyde Street, with others across Medical Center into Gilbert Street territory. They continued to frequent the CG's and some years later dice game on a Colorado street corner led to a shooting that involved some of the Macon's and a well known CG. The CG died and the fragile ties between the groups were broken.

It was almost as if the CG's had an inferiority complex because they started getting into scrapes with everybody. First Medley got into it with some fools from fools from Ghosttown and 357 in Pomona. They tried to roll up on Medley but they didn't know exactly where he stayed. The dummy's kept making passes infront of his grandmothers house and he spotted them and hopped into the caddy armed to the teeth. It's not that Medley was a hella-rider or anything like that. He was known for serving but not for riding. All that changed when he pulled up behind two of them fools and opened up. Shocked they made it out of the CG's with Medley on they ass. They was busting at each other in and out of traffic all up Baseline during the time that school was lettin out at Ike. The chase ended with the Pomona fools crashin at the corner of Baseline and Riverside Ave. At the end of four quarters the score was Medley 2 Pomona nothin. One dead the other wounded. Of course the fallout was immediate and Medley was tried on one count of murder and one attempted murder and several counts of aggravated mayhem. For the CG's it was the moral boost and a much appreciated public relations move. All of a sudden everybody was talkin about the Gardens but it was just one indcident. Medley got 17 years to life for his self-defense move and instant elevation from obscure Gardens hustler to IE legend.

I got to bounce but I'll finish this later.
Ty, Tyrone Earl Wuz My Road Dogg but he wsn't from DHB- He was IE Black Rag homie. But you are on point with everything else you said in the post my nigg

DH-MAR
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 11 Empty Re: SAN BERNARDINO

Post  DH-MAR Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:19 pm

my bad

Last edited by DH-MAR on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : not good info to have online)

DH-MAR
Wannabe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:46 am

sb is a rich anglo city
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

Just heard from a friend that one of them 501's just got killed on the Eastside they think it could have to do with that 401 thing or a similar clique over there.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 am

cray wrote:Just heard from a friend that one of them 501's just got killed on the Eastside they think it could have to do with that 401 thing or a similar clique over there.

i've been posting everytime something happens over there being that i'm there almost every other day. Yeh, a 401 kid got stabbed...so i'm sure its retaliation. Pretty volatile over there they go at it with Outlaws too

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 am

Yea I rememeber you saying that. Well a friend of mine grew up with the dude that died last night, all we know is he got into a fight (they said with some black guys)on his way to the store and sometime later a car drove by shooting.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 am

oh wow...thats fucked up. Who knows who it could of been...there are so many "active" gangbangers in that area...literally on every block there is a gunner...some LA, some IE. RIP to your homie though, i'm sure it was over nothing but bullshit...

Back to top Go down

Post  dynojr20 Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:47 am

By the way Squad G'z beef with some party/dancing groups... TouCh Money & Skinny G'z...

And wat about 34 Bklitz... datz pphg 4x and colton city crip 3x

dynojr20

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 11 Empty E/S Top Gang

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 pm

My reply to this video and to that brotha if he ever come across this comment:

Never let nobody see ya war tools homey!!!!! Or if they do, make sure it's the last thing they see. Tuck all that in and keep it quiet. Net bangin' is for punks and wanna-be's.... Get back in line soldier! I know how it is, if they new straps though, lol, you wanna buss'um a few times and you might wanna show it off but especially if that shit aint legal dog, dont even mention it to nobody until its time to ride. All these snithces and rats roaming around.... plus, po-lice all over the net now wit special units that ONLY search the net for intel to gather up shit EXACTLY what you showing off and talking about. Not coming down on you dog, but shit, fools is gettin locked up like ah mutha fucka for this kinda shit right now. Aint worth it homey.... either way, do what'chu do, i'm just saying.... This kinda thang been on my mind lately, thats why i'm speaking so much on it. Aint nothing.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm

And on a side note, Lil Boo got some FIRE on the mic. I heard a couple joints by dude and i was like dayum! Still trying to get some of it added to my collection but thass a work in progress... he got his own album out or anything like that? I'm new to him, period. Can't find much on him.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Jae, well spoken.

Lil Boo is from Zoo Life and doesn't have an album out. He's with the Zoo Babies...him, baby long, Loccey loc, and Ken bib. They been on every 40glocc mixtape he's put out.

One of his illest lines?

"around here...niggaz'll knock your noodles/we not the usual/have you smellin' on the block like doo doo"

Ken bib "leaving more empty shells than at taco bell"

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 11 Empty lil boo...loccey locc...zoo babies

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 pm

i think the other dude is from pphg

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Round Here-Zoo Babies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:00 am

huero wrote:Round Here-Zoo Babies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeh this is the one. brings back memories. shit was hella deep on their block around this time. you couldn't even get weed past a certain time at night...niggaz was behind the trash cans checking any and everyone coming thru

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:40 pm

niners wrote:Jae, well spoken.

Lil Boo is from Zoo Life and doesn't have an album out. He's with the Zoo Babies...him, baby long, Loccey loc, and Ken bib. They been on every 40glocc mixtape he's put out.

One of his illest lines?

"around here...niggaz'll knock your noodles/we not the usual/have you smellin' on the block like doo doo"

Ken bib "leaving more empty shells than at taco bell"

ripped that line from b brazy

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

niners wrote:

LOL. This nigga is a damn fool for that one. (shaking my head)
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

lol!? kyte!!?? he dead...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Need to upgrade to Pro, fool. Laughing
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

lol...my pics will be back on the 26th...fuck yeah..lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

SAN BERNARDINO - Page 11 Empty What'chaw think about this shit

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:23 am

dude talkin bout fake blood rappers on a track wit lil weezy....hmmmmm
and them sd bloods where green or just homies hood?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 am

Lincoln Park Bloods in SD wear green
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:11 am

huero wrote:Lincoln Park Bloods in SD wear green
LPB, SYNDO MOB, OZARKS and HATFIELDZ all part of the LEPRECHAUNS "green" umbrella at one time
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Mitchy Slick is illest on this song and he is the most credible on this song for sure. Don't know much about mencace but he's from fruit town piru...at least he really is a member. I think on here somebody was saying that San Diego's black gangs didn't start until the 80's but he clearly disputes that by saying "and we ain't know off-shoot city we been here since the 70's"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next