Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLTON....

+21
geyez
Cevek
W3st909
rune sindel
D-Dogg
SFxSTONER
wesiderider
SURCALMEX
wolfman
420SMOKE
treasurechest
LOCO ANGELES
E_14ST
P_LOKO
C O L T O N
insane_empire
American Zombie
Grandhustle_909
Drop Out
CaliforniaRepublic
TumbleWeed
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

COLTON.... - Page 5 Empty Re: COLTON....

Post  yak.yak Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
Jae aka El Lobo Negro wrote:CCC is on the northwest side of colton, so they could have went either way. North or West in origin, when they started. Speaking of them i think they are the only gang out here in the I.E. who did it like mexicans/surenos do it, by naming their gang after the city they are in. I could be wrong though, let me think... what other black gang out here did that?

None I can think of, good observation. Now that I think about it, I cant think of any blacc gangs that have done that period. That's sayin a lot tho, im sure somebody else has, I cnt think of a name tho off top. I did have my 1st blunt of the day tho in my defense lol.
south side compton crips

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

yak.yak wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:
Jae aka El Lobo Negro wrote:CCC is on the northwest side of colton, so they could have went either way. North or West in origin, when they started. Speaking of them i think they are the only gang out here in the I.E. who did it like mexicans/surenos do it, by naming their gang after the city they are in. I could be wrong though, let me think... what other black gang out here did that?

None I can think of, good observation. Now that I think about it, I cant think of any blacc gangs that have done that period. That's sayin a lot tho, im sure somebody else has, I cnt think of a name tho off top. I did have my 1st blunt of the day tho in my defense lol.
south side compton crips

He was talking bout the ie not LA... And to answer jae es ie gangsta.crip? Would u count them?
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Rubidoux PJ Crip, Rialto Noe Luv Gangster Crip.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Also edgemont criminals...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:04 pm

H Boi wrote:Also edgemont criminals...

Good one, almost forgot about that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yak.yak Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

H Boi wrote:
yak.yak wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:

south side compton crips

He was talking bout the ie not LA... And to answer jae es ie gangsta.crip? Would u count them?
thought he said "now that i think about it, cant think of and blacc gangs that have done that period"

yak.yak
Soldier

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5